Répondu

Phone line suspended - cannot register for "my online bill" service to make payment

Hello,

My phone line has been suspended as of last week due to the non-payment of the last three invoices.

As I am currently outside Luxembourg, I have been trying to pay my invoices by bank card using the My online bill service on the Tango site.

I have tried to register and I introduced my client number in the requested field several times, but I did not receive the password that would allow me to open an account. 

For this reason, I have been unable to make the payment of the three outstanding invoices. 

Please help me obtain the password that would enable me to open an account and make the payment as soon as possible.

I note that my client number is ********

Thank you.

icon

Meilleure réponse par Steve 16 March 2021, 12:33

Afficher l'original

20 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello Cristina, 

I send you your login link by email.

Thanks and regards 

Hi Touska,

I haven't received the e-mail from your side with the login mail.

Please send it to me as soon as possible because I want to make the payment and have my phone line reactivated.

Many thanks,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good afternoon Cristina,

My colleague Touska has already sent you the login link by email. Have you checked your spam folder as well?

You can also pay by bank transfer. Please find below our bank account numbers:

BCEELULL: LU39 0019 2300 0222 7000

CCPLLULL: LU86 1111 1501 5091 0000

BILLLULL: LU55 0024 1279 3164 4000

CCRALULL: LU54 0090 0000 1961 0005

Kind regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have checked the spam folder and I don't have the e-mail.

Maybe she sent it to my yahoo e-mail address instead of the gmail one?

My yahoo e-mail address is no longer working, so please re-send it to my gmail address. 

Many thanks,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning Cristina,

Touska confirmed that she has sent the login link to your gmail address as this is the one we have in your customer file.

As we do not know why it has not arrived, it is probably better to make the bank transfer.

Kind regards, 

Steve

Hi Steve,

The bank transfer will take some time due to the pandemic restrictions imposed by the bank.

So I just wanted to ask how much time do I have until the phone line is closed ?

Also, I understand that I may need to pay a suspension penalty, but I did not receive an invoice in this respect. Can you confirm that I need to pay EUR 114?

Thirdly, can you try to send me the e-mail with the login details one more time? It will be easier to pay by bank transfer.

Thank you.

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning Cristina, 

To unblock the line, please send us a proof of your payment on our contact form : https://www.tango.lu/en/residential/contact-us

The amount is 144€. You we will be charged of penalties next month.

Also I sent the login 

Best regards

Hi Touska,

I have received the penalties invoice as well and am ready to make the payment, but my bank requires the following details:

• the complete name of your bank;
  • the complete address of your bank;
  • IBAN code;
  • BIC code.

Please send me this information as soon as possible so my bank can make the transfer.

Thank you,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning Cristina,

Thank you for recontacting us.

On March 1st, I have sent you our 4 IBAN bank account numbers with their BIC codes.

Please tell me which one you choose for the payment and I will give you the name and address of the bank.

Kind regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

I choose the first one.

Also, please indicate clearly which one is the IBAN code of the bank, BIC code of the bank and the bank account of Tango, as I am not sure which one is which and I want to make sure I get them correct for my bank.

Many thanks,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning Cristina,

Please find below all the necessary information:

Tango bank account number: LU39 0019 2300 0222 7000 (IBAN code)

BIC Code: BCEELULL

Name of the bank: Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat

Address of the bank: Place de Metz, L - 2954 Luxembourg

Best regards,

Steve 

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the info.

Just to be clear, the IBAN and the bank account are one and the same?

I am just asking this, because on the papers I need to fill in for my bank, they appear as two separate entries.

kind regards,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good afternoon Cristina,

I confirm that the bank account number is also the IBAN code are the same time.

LU39 0019 2300 0222 7000 is the Tango bank account number and it is the IBAN code.

Kind regards,

Steve 

Hi Steve,

I have made the bank transfer for the full amount due.

Please re-activate my phone line as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning Cristina,

I can confirm we have received your payment and your lines have been reactivated yesterday.

Have a good day,

Steve

Hi all,

The payment of the outstanding amount for the last three months has been made in full.

According to my bank, the transfer has been already made. Can you confirm if the amount has been received on your side?

If so, please reactivate my phone line as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning @Cristina Radulescu ,

I can confirm that we received the payment.

The line is reactivated

Kind regards

Hello,

I received by SMS a temporary password in order to open the MyTango account.

I filled in the data required in the Portal & My TangoApp field (my phone number and the temp password) and I received an error message ('”Wrong Tango mobile number or password"). 

Please let me know if I need to use a different field or if the password is expired.

If the latter is the case, can you send me a new one?

Also, client no and account no are two separate codes or are one and the same?

Many thanks,

Cristina

Hello,

My phone line appears to be suspended as of noon today and I cannot use my phone. I received an SMS from Tango saying that I have an outstanding amount of EUR 43 to be paid.

I note that I have made the payment of all the outstanding amounts by bank card. Accordingly, the Solde section in MyTango is showing 0 outstanding amounts, as per the check I have made earlier.

Please clarify the situation and re-activate my phone line as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Cristina

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello Cristina, 

After checking your file Ican see that there is no blocking anymore on your line.

Thanks and regards

Commenter