Répondu

Internet subscription cancellation

Hello,

As I am moving and leaving the country, I requested a cancelletion. Online support told me that if I will send an official document regarding my departure from country, I might not pay any fee for cancellation. However, your your customer service called me and said this procedure has changed December 2022 and not applicable. I signed my contract 18 August 2022 and this change shouldn’t be applied in my case. Please advise me on this issue.

Thank you,

Regards

icon

Meilleure réponse par Diana. 11 May 2023, 10:15

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi alpertogay

I thank you for your request on our forum , regarding your request to move abroad, I confirm that a move abroad is not part of a cancellation with legitimate reason, early termination charge may be billed depending on your contractual commitments, and In addition,an administrative charge of €79 will apply may be billed also .

Please find below our general terms and conditions: https://www.tango.lu/fr/particulier/aide-support/documentation-legale/information-produit/conditions-generales-infos-sur-la-consommation

Kind regards

Diana

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your reply. However, I respectfully disagree your answer I signed my contract on 18 August 2022 and in that contract, my situation was taken as a legitimate reason. You can apply your change to the contracts which has been signed since December 2022, not to my contract. Otherwise, why did I sign a contract if you have all the right that you can change all the clauses in the contract? I kindly would like to state if I will be requested for the remaining bill, I will refuse to pay and do the necessary actions.

Kind regards,

Alper

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

I understand your dissatisfaction but know that we do not take into account the date of your subscription but the date you request the cancellation . 

It is impossible to apply a change in the clause without the mutual consent of both parties. I signed the terms and conditions by looking at the previous version. I will not take into consideration your change as I didn`t sign anything regarding your updated T&C.

Regards,

Alper

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi alpertogay,

Exceptionally and without recognition of fault I offer you the costs of the early termination fees for an amount of 896,25 € TTC, but know that the administrative Costs and the costs of the installation will remain at your charge. 

Kr 

Diana 

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your response and understanding. However, it is not clear to me. Just to confirm, I will not be charged for 896,25 EUR TTC, but I will be responsible for the admin cost and installation cost, right?

I will share my official departure documents as soon as I have them in 15 days by indicating my case number with you. 

Thank you,

Best regards

Alper

Commenter