Répondu

No GSM coverage

Badge

Hello,

Yesterday, we had our 2 mobile phone lines of the family transferred from POST to Tango to take advantage of the new infitity offers. However, after activiating our SIM cards we noticed that we have no signal at all in our place. Basically in almost all areas of the village we leave (Eisenborn) there no good reception. Inside the house the signal is zero and only if I get to the attic I can get 1 or 2 bars. On top of that, Tango network it seems that does not support VoWiFi in our devices (Samsung A70 and Huawei P30 lite). Is there a solution for that or we have to switch back to POST?

Many thanks!

icon

Meilleure réponse par Luca 11 February 2022, 14:20

Afficher l'original

7 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Angeliki,

Thanks for posting on our Forum !

I am glad to count you as a Tango customer.

Regarding the VoWifi I have now provided both your phone numbers with the service, I’d just advise you to reboot both phones.

On the other hand, in order to check the coverage at the places you have mentioned, I opened a report to our engineers asking them to verify.

As soon as I will get feedback, I’ll get back to you.

Thanks and regards,

Badge

Thanks a lot Luca for your support. I have restarted (also switched on/off) both mobiles several times and so far wifi calling is not activated. In the Huawei P30 lite, the option is not available in the call settings and in Samsung Galaxy A70, the option is available but apparently is not working as well.

I can confirm that when we had POST until yesterday both mobiles were perfectly working with wifi calling option.

It’s a bit frustrating because nobody can reach us or we cannot make any phone calls from home (I need to get out of the house and go to the main street to get signal). Most of the time the mobiles are unregistered from the network with “emergency calls only” visible.

Is there any other workaround? We need to fix this quickly because practically we have no connection.

Thanks again!

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Angeliki,

Thanks for answering on the post ! 

After some verifications regarding the VoWifi, on our side your phone models are not compatible with the service.
Please note, that Tango is working on updating the devices periodically.

Regarding the coverage issue that you are facing, our engineers are currently working on your report that I’ve opened beforehand.

I will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Badge

Thank you Luca. Ok, from what I understand, there is no quick solution on this if this has to do with the signal in the area. Unfortunately, this is something important and we cannot afford staying without mobiles. We are working from home and most of the time we are here and we need our mobiles to be working.

I think is better to ask POST to transfer back the lines…..

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Angeliki,

Thanks for your reply ! 

I do understand your point, regarding the fact that you need a quick solution and are in desperate need of a working mobile coverage.

Regarding the report that I’ve sent to our engineers, I can’t deliver an update yet, but it’ll arrive soon.

As stated, as soon as I got an answer regarding the report, I will keep you updated.

Please note that we are working continuously on the coverage that we provide with our service.

Thanks and regards,

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Angeliki ,

Could you please check your private messages ? 

I’ve sent you additional confidential information over there.

Thanks and regards, 

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Angeliki ,

Thanks for replying to our phone call ! 

As seen together on the phone, the engineer team will get in touch with you regarding the elements that we discussed today.

Thanks and regards,

Commenter