Répondu

Internet speed problem

Hello,

I’ve changed my Fiber Internet subscription last week. (as 300Mbps to Tango Fiber M)

When I checked the my internet speed I got the results below:

Download speed: 75 Mbps.

Could you please check my subscription?

Thank you

icon

Meilleure réponse par alhrisca 13 February 2024, 20:18

Afficher l'original

12 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Good afternoon @Duygu,

I welcome you to the forum and I thank you for your request!

To verifiy and help you further, I sent you a private message because I need your confidential informations in order to access your account.

Best regards,

Dear Tango,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have been experiencing with my internet connection. According to the automatically upgraded speed, I should be receiving speeds of approximately 500 Mbps.

However, upon conducting several tests on my WiFi connection using the 5GHz channel, I have consistently observed that the speed does not exceed 300 Mbps. This is the case regardless of whether I am using my mobile phone or my laptop.

Furthermore, I attempted to connect my laptop directly to the router using a cable, hoping this might improve the speed. Unfortunately, even under these conditions, the speed did not surpass the 300 Mbps mark.

I look forward to your assistance in resolving this matter.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge

Good Morning @alhrisca

Welcome to our forum, and thank you for your message ! 

Indeed, your maximum speed, for now, is up to 300 Mbps

I asked my engineers to change the speed to 500 Mbps, you will have a confirmation in the next 48 hours (open days)

I wish you a nice day

Salvatore​​​​​​

Good Morning @alhrisca

Welcome to our forum, and thank you for your message ! 

Indeed, your maximum speed, for now, is up to 300 Mbps

I asked my engineers to change the speed to 500 Mbps, you will have a confirmation in the next 48 hours (open days)

I wish you a nice day

Salvatore​​​​​​

Good morning Salvatore,

Thank you for your reply concerning my issue. I’m looking forward to seeing the internet speed improved.

Have a great day!

Dear Tango,

I am writing to follow up on a previous request I made regarding the adjustment of my internet speeds.

As per our contract, I am entitled to an internet speed of around 500Mbps. However, I have noticed that the actual speed has been consistently lower than this (approximately 300Mbps). I had raised this issue earlier but have not received any updates on the progress of this matter.

Could you kindly provide an update on the status of my request? I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge

Goog Morning alhrisca

I will give you feedback ASAP today

Don’t worry, we pay attention to your case and our engineers are currently checking your incident

Best Regards

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge

Hello @alhrisca

Following our conversationand as advised by our engineers,

please perform a reboot of your FritzBox and your ONT (fiber small black or white device with power, alarm PON and LAN indications)

If after that, the speedtest is not increasing more than 300mbps, please let me know

Best Regards

Hello @alhrisca

Following our conversationand as advised by our engineers,

please perform a reboot of your FritzBox and your ONT (fiber small black or white device with power, alarm PON and LAN indications)

If after that, the speedtest is not increasing more than 300mbps, please let me know

Best Regards

Hello@Salvatore.B 

Thank you for your call and instructions. I have reset the ONT (black box) and Fritzbox router as requested and the speed remains as advertised.

I have gone further and reset the router to factory defaults and re-configured it from scratch. The speed doesn't change, it stays at around 300Mbps.

I've tried another router to see if there's a difference, the speeds are the same on both connections, wired and WiFi 5GHz.

Speed test
Fritzbox screenshot of the configuration

Best regards,

Alexandru

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi @alhrisca ,

Thank you for your reply and I’m really sorry for the incovinience.

I tryed to join you unfortunately without success . I just opened a technical report on our engineers and I will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dear Tango,

I am writing to follow up on the issue I reported regarding my internet speed. As per our contract, I should be receiving around 500Mbps, but I have been consistently experiencing speeds around 300Mbps.

It has been 10 days since our last communication, where I was informed that a technical report was opened with your engineers. However, I have not noticed any improvement in the service nor received any updates on the progress of the resolution.

I am sure you can understand the inconvenience this ongoing issue is causing me, especially considering the discrepancy between the contracted service and the actual service I am receiving. 

I believe in the power of kind words and good communication, but I also understand that there may be a need for further action if the situation does not improve. 

Could you please provide an update on the status of the resolution?

Best regards,
Alexandru

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @alhrisca,

Thank you for your reply!

Our engineers have made an update regarding your line speed, which was set on 300mbit/s instead of 500mbit/s. You can perform a new test and see that the speed should be around 500mbit/s.

I’m sorry for the late reply and the inconveniences caused.

Wishing you a nice day.

Hello @alhrisca,

Thank you for your reply!

Our engineers have made an update regarding your line speed, which was set on 300mbit/s instead of 500mbit/s. You can perform a new test and see that the speed should be around 500mbit/s.

I’m sorry for the late reply and the inconveniences caused.

Wishing you a nice day.

Thank you for your reply in resolving the line speed issue. I appreciate your efforts, and I’m pleased to confirm that the speed is the expected 500 Mbit/s.

Have a great day!

Commenter