I’m having trouble with packet loss. You can see below that I have PL% between 10% and 46%, which is a lot more than is expected.
Here are the stats we often look for when evaluating a connection. These values are based on our own tests, IT industry quality standards, and a little bit of old-fashioned science and math. A passable network should have:
- Latency of 200ms or below, depending on the connection type and travel distance
- Packet loss below 5% within a 10-minute timeframe
- Jitter percentage below 15%
- Mean Opinion Score of 2.5 or higher
- A bandwidth speed of...let’s talk about that one.
FritzBox - 192.168.178.1 IP address.
The problem IP seems to be on your side - 188.8.131.52. Let me know if you need any more details this is making video conferencing super difficult.