Répondu

Instable connection since start of home office in 2020

Hi all,

I experience a lot of problems with my tango internet connection since the start of the increased home office.

The connection between the router and the internet decreases transmission speed to only a fraction of kb/s very regularly, so that the internet connection stalls every minute or two for about 30 seconds. Sometimes, it is also not functioning for a few minutes, before picking up again, just to be interrupted again and again. 

Some other days it works perfectly fine. The issues only occur during high debit (neighbours watching TV and working hours, when working early (before 8 a.m.), the connection is stable.

I talked to Tango, they said the router is the issue which it is NOT, as the issue only occurs during worktime and high evening. My request to the helpdesk has been happily ignored (via Mail). Helpful support from tango as usual.

I live in a household where when I am working from home, I am the only internet user, no other person has access to my Wifi. My place of residence is Schuttrange.

It’s impossible to hold video calls or anything similar, even consistent messaging has become impossible. It is so bad that we have requested offers from other internet providers but as this comes with a pince of salt, I wish to give tango another chance.

Bests,

Sebastian

icon

Meilleure réponse par Raffaele 16 July 2020, 10:02

Afficher l'original

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +2

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your message.

As spoken through phone, I would recommend you to change your FritzBox and try with a new one.

The Wifi-Signal might be better with a new FritzBox.

Best regards

Hi Sebastian, I have a similar problem. Does the new FritzBox work better?

Best regards,

Anthony

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi Anthony,

I checked your line and configuration it seems that the issue is coming from your Fritzbox, I can see a lot of cuts but only with WLAN.

My colleague from Bertrange Bourmicht can check your Fritzbox from Monday to friday between  9h to 12h30 and 13h30 to 17h30

Kind regards 

Dear Touska,

Thank you for your reply. How do I get in touch with your colleague to arrange for him to check my FritzBox?

Kind regards,

Anthony

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Dear Anthony,

No need to contact him, there is no appointment you just have to in Bertrange and take your Fritzbox with you 

Regards

Commenter