Ending internet subscription... asking for some common sense...

Good afternoon,

I would like some understanding about what i`m going to explain,

I had a 2 years internet subscription wich had still one year and three months remaining till it ends.

I`ve just moved to a new address. 

I had two options, regarding Tango regulations: Could transfer to new address or could transfer to newcomer tenant.

Well, in my new address, i could not have Tango because there was already another operator there, and the newcomer tenant did not want Tango.

I still have 1 one year and 3 months of subscription remaining.

With this, i`m not saying it`s Tango fault, but neither is mine.

I spoke with 2 Tango assistants, first one contacted me and explained me all that could be done under the regulations of Tango.

Second assistant was contacted by me and was not understanding my point,

My point with this post, is just that, in my oppinion, there should be more flexibility, regarding this situation, some comon sense.

Once again, i`m not blaiming Tango, i`m just trying to make a point regarding a situation where neither has a fault. And thus, Tango, through a less patient assistant made a point mentioning all the small letters on the bottom of the subscrition contract.

Tango, you a have here a client now, living in a new address and paying a service in old address just because the two options mentioned above were not posible.

I know, it`s not your problem… 

I have two GSM service subscription with you, but nevertheless it was enough to reach an agreement, and you preffered to send me read the small letters…

You`d rather preffer lose a client than keeping one.

R.

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Dear customer,

i become acquainted with your request, which has received all the attention it deserves and will be dealt with very quickly.

I come back very soon to you but in the meantime I wish you a pleasant evening.

Regards

Yves D.

Dear customer,

i become acquainted with your request, which has received all the attention it deserves and will be dealt with very quickly.

I come back very soon to you but in the meantime I wish you a pleasant evening.

Regards

Yves D.

Thank you for your reply Yves,

Cheers,

Rui

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi @Rui Neves ,

In your case only two solutions are possible :

• to move the line at your new address
  • to transfer the contract to the person who will live in the flat 

Unfortunately if you are not able to choose one of this option the 15 months reminded will be charged

Best regards

Commenter