F.A.Q.

My customer area: All the answers to your questions about MyTango

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
  • Community Manager
  • 0 commentaire

Need help logging into the App or have a question about the available features? Find out about it all here!

How do I connect to my personal My Tango space?

To connect, use your primary line number.

Your password is the same whether you go to the MyTango space on our site or to the MyTango App.

If you don't have an account yet, you can create one directly in your customer area MyTango.

Go to My.Tango.lu in order to use only the primary line number to access all the features.

It's very simple:

• Go to the login page
  • Click on “I Register”
  • Enter your mobile or landline number
  • Get your temporary password by SMS or email (landline, internet and TV without mobile)
  • You are redirected to the login page
  • Enter your phone number and the temporary password obtained on the login page
  • You are redirected to a page to choose a new password. Be careful to choose a secure password with at least eight characters, including one upper case, one lower case, one number and one special character.

There you are, you’re now logged in to My Tango !

I can't create my MyTango account, what should I do?

Click on “Forgot your password”. Follow the procedure by entering your mobile number (691*****), you will then receive an SMS containing a link.

Click on it so you can create your password.

Your password must contain at least eight characters, including one upper case, one lower case, one number and one special character.

You should now be able to log in with your new password!

If you're still having trouble logging in, contact our Customer Service.

I don't have access to all the features of my app, such as paying my bill or blocking my line.

Your features depend on your heading: primary line or secondary line.

Only the account holder can have access to all the bills and only he/she has the right to make changes.

If you don't have a line set as your primary line yet, then this article may help.

Check out all the differences between the features by clicking below:

Primary line

Secondary line

Obtain the PIN and PUK codes for your mobile lines

YES: All lines of the account

YES: Only my line

Block or unblock your SIM card

NO

Block or unblock certain numbers with surcharges

YES

Access secure online payment by bank card

YES

NO

Manage how you receive your bill

YES

NO

View your last six bills with their details

YES

NO

Access the details of communications

YES: Only my line

View your personal information

YES

NO

Need help to choose or change your primary line? Here we explain everything to you ⬇️

My customer area : Select the primary line for your MyTango account

How to connect to the MyTango app?

Your ID details are the same as those to access the customer area on tango.lu or in the My Tango app.

Find more details about the app here.

What OS versions are supported by the MyTango app?

- Android 8.0 (API level 26) 

- iOS 13.0 minimum

How do I pay my bill using the app?

You will only be able to access the bill payment function if you connect using your primary line.

Find your "Invoice" and the "Amount awaiting payment” in your MyTango customer area or in the MyTango App. Click on "Pay" and then follow the steps until the balance is paid.

The various payment methods can be viewed here​​​​

How do I change my password?

To change your password on your app, go to the main menu in the "settings" section of the application and follow the instructions.

In your customer area, click on the icon above the "Home" menu

Why am I logged out of the app all the time?

If you do not go to the MyTango app regularly, you will be disconnected. This is completely normal and is part of our security process.

How to read my usage data?

The usage data displayed on the home screen is an estimate of your total usage (subscription plus options). This information is indicative and does not replace the information shown on your Tango bill.

The “outside subscription” part contains all communications not included in your rate plan. However, this data is indicative and does not replace the data shown on your Tango bill.

Total data usage: available directly on your home screen, click this box to see the detailed breakdown of your national and roaming data usage, included in your subscription or not.

Data usage included in your subscription: slide the main box to the left to view your usage of the data pack included in your subscription.

Usage of “Call and Text units": slide the box to the left again to view your usage of the pack of call and text units included in your subscription.

Overall trafficOn the home screen, you can also view the details of your overall usage by clicking on “View my overall traffic". This screen will provide you with the details of your data, voice and text usage included in your package and outside your subscription.

How to activate/deactivate an option directly from the app?

Activation

On the home screen, go to “Add an option”, select the option of your choice and slide the button to the “ON” position.

A message will appear asking you to confirm the activation of this option or not. When you validate the activation of an option, a confirmation message will appear to indicate that the option has been activated.

Deactivation

To deactivate the option, contact our Customer Service.

For options that can be directly deactivated via the app, simply slide the activation button to the "OFF" position.

I have logged on for the first time and the details shown appear to be wrong or are inexistent.

​Not to worry. It is possible that the first time you log on your details are not immediately available on the main screen, It may take up to two hours for these details to be refreshed.​

It is the first of the month and the application is still showing the data from the previous month.

Our servers have to calculate very large volumes of details at the end of the month in order to compile the usage data of our customers for their bills.

It may therefore take longer to refresh the data at that time. We are doing everything possible to reset your counters to zero.

Download the MyTango app here and above all don't forget to activate notifications so you don't miss out on any good deals😉 

Need help?

For all your questions about your bill, your consumption and much more, consult the Tango chat available 24/7! If necessary, it can put you directly in touch with one of our advisors (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).

This topic has been closed for comments