F.A.Q.

Recording a TV program

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +1
  • Tango Employé
  • 6 commentaire(s)

To record a program in progress

1. Press the "Record" button on your remote control (see the remote-control guide). You can also press the OK button twice, to view the program summary.
  2. In this screen, there are several options on the right, including "Watch live", "Watch from the beginning", "Record", "Record entire series" (if available), "Delete recording", and "Share summary on social networks" (feature available on mobile).

To record an upcoming program:

1. In the TV GUIDE, select a  program you want to watch later.
  2. Press the OK button on your remote control to view the summary and available features.
  3. You can navigate to the features using the arrow keys.
  4. On the right-hand side of the screen, select the "Record" or "Record all episodes" function and confirm with OK.

To cancel the recording, go back to the selected program, repeat steps 1 to 4, and select "Delete recording".

Does the decoder need to be switched on in order for a programmed recording to begin?

No, it does not need to be on when recording a program. It will start up automatically as soon as the desired program begins.

Can I watch the content I’ve recorded in off-line mode?

No, you must be connected to a Tango network.

Can I start several recordings at the same time via the My Tango TV app and/or the decoder?

Yes, you can start several recordings at the same time, subject to not exceeding the number of recording hours included in your package.

This topic has been closed for comments