The format of your bill is being changed and modernized to make it easier to read. Here are all the details that you need to understand your bill:
Each number represents an item as explained below.
Page 1 :
1. Billing month:
It corresponds to the month covered by the bill.
2. Account number:
This is your ID. You must quote it whenever you are in contact with Tango or as a reference on your bank transfers.
3. Billing period:
This corresponds to the month covered by the bill. You receive a statement between the 10th and 15th of the month which covers your usage and your subscriptions for the previous month. Small-scale consumers should note that this period may group several months together.
4. Date of issue:
The date on which the bill was issued by Tango.
5. Bill number:
This is a unique identifier for your bill. It is essential to quote this when making your payment.
6. Recipient/billing address:
These are the contact details of the account holder.
7. Total amount:
- Total amount:
This corresponds to the amount to be paid for the month’s bill. It is made up of your subscriptions and other services (Mobile, options, Internet, TV, landline, etc.) for the current month. The total of your subscriptions is shown with all taxes included, with VAT details in key (1).
- "Amount debited from" is the date from which the amount will be debited from your account.
- "Amount due by" is the payment date for customers who do not pay by direct debit.
8. The amount billed for the month:
It consists of 3 categories:
- Subscriptions & options:
- Details of fixed costs: subscription, options
- Communications not included in package:
- Made up of charges not included in your subscription. Details can be found on page 3.
- Discounts and Adjustments:
- Total of adjustments made to your Tango Client account. These are credit or debit notes made following billing corrections or marketing initiatives.
9. Balance carried over from previous months (including tax):
This is your previous balance.
The amount takes into account unpaid bills and overpayments on your Tango customer account.
An amount preceded by the "–" sign is an overpayment. The amount is in that case deducted from your bill.
10. Plus de détails sur votre facture dans les pages suivantes :
These are the details of your subscriptions per line. On pages 2 and 3.
There are 3 types of VAT:
- One at 16%
- One at 3%
- The one borne by our partners
Only the type of VAT applicable to the services for which you are billed is shown on your bill.
- Mobile plans incur 16% VAT, so the VAT displayed will be the 16% rate for your plan.
- For our mobile customers who benefit from digital press services, the VAT displayed will be the 3% rate.
if you pay by direct debit:
- Understanding your bill: Directs to the bill explanation page
- Contact us: Directs to the contact form
- View your bill Do it directly via the MyTango app !
12 bis. Footer...
if you do not pay by direct debit:
- Pay with the app – by downloading the app from the « My Tango pay online » area
- Pay with Payconiq by clicking on or scanning the QR code
- Make a bank transfer (don't forget to quote the number of the bill)
Get the details of all your subscriptions and the associated prices on page 2.
1. Prorated billing:
Tango bills you on a pro rata basis if necessary:
- If your subscription is activated during the month, you will be billed pro rata temporis from the date of activation until the end of the month
- If you change subscriptions during the month, you will be billed pro rata temporis from the date of activation until the end of the month for your new subscription, as well as from the beginning of the month until the date of change for your old subscription.
2. Subscriptions and other services:
Details of fixed costs: subscription, options
3. Communications :
This line shows the total amount of your communications excluding fixed costs.
4. Discounts and Adjustments:
Total of adjustments made to your Tango Client account.
These are credit or debit notes made following bill corrections or marketing initiatives. These adjustments correspond either to credit or debit notes made following bill corrections or commercial initiatives.
For all your questions about your bill, your consumption and much more, consult the Tango chat available 24/7! If necessary, it can put you directly in touch with one of our advisors (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).