News

ENJOY: The loyalty programme that will put a smile on your face

ENJOY: The loyalty programme that will put a smile on your face
Niveau d'utilisateur 2
  • Community Manager
  • 0 commentaire

Have you heard of Enjoy?

It's our loyalty programme with benefits reserved for our Tango customers 🎁

Because we know your loyalty is precious, we've created a programme exclusively for you that we hope will delight you.

Ultra-exclusive offers, personalised customer benefits, competitions and more, you'll be kept informed by post, email or on your MyTango App.

It's Easy 😉

How do I take part in Enjoy games?
As a Tango mobile customer, you automatically have access to the MyTango application and Enjoy competitions.

On the My Tango app go to the "Enjoy" tab, where you'll find our monthly games!

Spin the wheel and try to win lots of prizes, and don't forget to activate the notifications to be notified when you can try your luck again!

In addition, Enjoy has surprises and gifts in store for you throughout the year.

Who can take part in the Enjoy Wheel competitions?

All Tango mobile private customers can take part in the Enjoy Wheel game and try to win lots of prizes every month.

What can I win with Enjoy?

With the Enjoy loyalty programme you can win lots of gifts like trips, phones, gift cards, concerts, discounts on your subscriptions... there are lots of surprises waiting for you every month!

You can also receive ultra-exclusive offers, personalised customer benefits and much more. You'll be informed by post, email or on your MyTango App.

I'm not a Tango customer. How can I take part?

To take part in the Enjoy loyalty programme, you must be a Tango customer.

How do I receive my Enjoy gifts?

As part of a competition, you will be contacted after the game, at the end of the countdown. We'll explain how to collect your gift.

I can't see the Enjoy tab in my MyTango App.

Have you updated your MyTango App?
If not, download the latest update to access the Enjoy tab:

Now it's your turn! Spin the wheel and win prizes 🤩

This topic has been closed for comments