Répondu

Very large bill

Badge

hi I got scammed by a premium number, Tango refuses to recognize I was scammed. How can I fix my bill? It is 200 Euro more than normal!!!!!

icon

Meilleure réponse par claudia.martins 23 March 2022, 15:35

Afficher l'original

11 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Dear @christopherlang1

Thank you for your request on our Forum I have too little information from you to provide you with a comprehensive e-mail response. Please first log on to tango.lu and let our Virtual Assistant guide you. If you don't find the answer there, you can use the Assistant to be transferred to our experts, who will contact you by phone within 24 hours.

Kind regards 

Diana , Tango 

Badge

Dear Diana. Could you please send a contract email?

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Dear @christopherlang1

You can submit your request via our contact form: https://www.tango.lu/fr/particulier/contactez-nous

KR 

Diana 

Badge

Many thanks Diana. I was engaged in job search and I have noticed lots of people calling themselves recruiters are from India and using VOIP lines. Is it possible to convert or make one of these VOIP lines. apremium number? I should have never encountered this problem.

Badge

PS Diana I am also happy to help identify the problematic number(s).

Badge

Hi Diana,

They say this. I am not aware of what this premium number is and Tango blocked my previous post of their reply.

Merci pour votre e-mail. 

Nous sommes conscients du temps que vous avez consacré à nous écrire. Nous nous efforçons de répondre à votre demande dans les meilleurs délais. Nous vous invitons à préciser votre numéro de dossier CASE:XXXXXXX pour toute prochaine correspondance traitant du même sujet. 

Le contexte actuel doit nous amener à la prudence et à limiter nos déplacements, ainsi que les contacts rapprochés. Privilégiez nos outils digitau

Badge

Hi have no idea what this XXX euro premium number is!!!!! How do I get my bill back to the usual XX euro?

Badge

Hello christopherlang1,

As your data is confidential, I have taken the liberty of modifying your POSTs.

I invite you to contact us by private message so that we can find a solution and provide you with all the information you need.

Regards,

Claudia, Tango.

Badge

Hi Claudia, the number that says premium is mastercard. Why would that be premium? Also for my plan why is long distance to the US so expensive?

Badge

PS I will try the chat later today. Is that what you mean by private message?

Badge

Hello christopherlang1,

I have just written to you in private message.

Regards,

Claudia

Commenter