Répondu

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since the middle of august 2020 with no success.

Badge

Dear Sirs,

I moved from Luxembourg to Brussels approximately in the middle of August 2020. I visited your shop in bertrange where I delivered my router and I was requested to provide my work contract in Brussels which I did as a proof of my move. Following this I contacted your support for cancelling my subscription .  On september 23 I submitted the case 750728 which was managed by your colleague (Claudia ). She informed my that she required a certificate of residence from Belgium or my Belgium id in order to avoid early termination charges for the remaining 17 months. I informed her that I had requested the certificate but it had not been issued yet. Two week later approximately I sent her the certificate of residence  and later on my Belgium id. On november 6 I received a message that my case was closed. However my sim card is still active. When I realised that my sim card was still active I created a new case 772119. Having said the above I have been charged with the amount of 116 euros for September and October when I do not have a router I hope you have also canceled my wifi subscription  and I have been asking for a complete cancellation of all the services in my subscription  mobile land line wifi. 

I would appreciate it that one of your employees cancel all the services of  my subscription and confirm that it is canceled. . If you need additional information please contact me through my e mail account.

It has been going on for 3 months with no result.

icon

Meilleure réponse par Steve 17 November 2020, 09:26

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Badge

Thank you Steve best wishes to you too and a very happy new year

Elli

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Dear EPANAGIOGIOTAKOU,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our forum.

In addition to the response you received yesterday evening, you will receive a more detailed one today.

I shall send you a confirmation email in the case 772119 once the cancellation and the adjustment has been done.

All the necessary action will be taken today.

Best regards,

Steve

Badge

Dear Sirs 

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Tango since August 2020. Finaly on November 20 my subscription was canceled,

this was your reply 

Madame, Monsieur, Cher Client,

Nous vous informons que votre dossier numéro [CASE:772119] est désormais clôturé.

Nous espérons vous avoir satisfait par notre réponse et vous souhaitons une agréable journée.

Pour toute autre demande, n'hésitez pas à utiliser notre formulaire de contact.

Can you please let me know why I am charged for a mob number that is not active and how I will get a refund.

Looking forward to your feedback

Elli Panagiotakou

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Dear EPANAGIOGIOTAKOU,

Thank you for coming back.

After checking your file, I noticed your mobile plan was cancelled on November 17th 2020 and you have been invoiced in prorata for it from 01/11-17/11.

In addition, cancellation fees had to be invoiced as you stopped your contract 10 months before of the end of the commitment.

The cancellation fees that appear on the invoice are only for the device itself.

So, I confirm your final invoice is correct.

Steve, Tango  

Badge

Dear Steve, 

Thank you for your reply can you please confirm that this is the final payment and there will be no charge?

Looking forward to your feedback

Kind regards

xxx

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Dear Elli,

Thank you for your reply.

I hereby confirm you will no longer receive invoices from Tango.

The one from 07/12/2020 was your final invoice.

Best wishes for 2021,

Steve

Commenter