News

Discover the advantages of the GO Packs for your prepaid card!

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +1
  • Tango Employé
  • 6 commentaire(s)

GO Packs allow you to make all your communications in Europe with the control and flexibility of your prepaid card.

Choose between our €10, €20 or €40 credit top-ups. You can also buy top-ups in our points of sale or in our wide network of partners (Cactus, K Kiosk, Delhaize, Cora, Smatch, Shell and Aral filling stations, etc.).

There are two ways to activate a Pack:

• Via the My Tango app, go to the "Optimize my usage" section, choose a Pack and activate it
  • By text message, send "GO M" or "GO L" to 62 000

GO Packs are valid for 30 days in Luxembourg and Europe.
The cost of the GO Packs is deducted from your credit at the time of activation.

There are two ways to deactivate a Pack:

• Via the My Tango app, go to the "Optimize my usage" section, choose your active Pack and deactivate it
  • By text message, send "STOP GO" to 62 000

NB: if you cancel your GO Pack, you also lose its benefits.  

GO Packs function in a specific way in terms of usage and we draw your attention to the following points:

• Your Pack will only be active once its cost has been deducted from your credit. If you attempt to activate a Pack when you have an insufficient credit balance, you will have 7 days to top it up. After 7 days, the activation of the Pack will be cancelled.
  • After the end of the 30-day validity period, a new Pack will be automatically reactivated if you have enough credit.
  • If you don't have enough credit at the time the new Pack is activated, you will have 7 days to top it up. After 7 days, the activation of the Pack will be cancelled.
  • If you do not want your Pack to be automatically reactivated, deactivate the option in the My Tango app or by texting "STOP GO" to 62 000.

This topic has been closed for comments