Why do I have to identify myself?
Following a government decision, the sale of prepaid mobile phone cards in Luxembourg is now only possible following the identification of the customer. This identification obligation also applies to current holders of mobile telephony prepaid cards in Luxembourg.
Who has to identify themselves?
Tango Go)) Card customers.
NB: if you are a minor, the identification must be done by your legal guardian.
How do I identify myself?
- Go to the identification form.
- Select whether you are a "Private individual" or a "Professional".
- Select the type of identity document you have.
- Take a photograph of your document and then a portrait of yourself using your webcam, or upload a copy of a valid identity document (e.g. identity card, passport, residence permit, certificates attesting to the filing of an application for international protection, pink paper) and a corresponding passport photo (e.g. selfie).
- Complete and validate the form by carefully checking the accuracy of all data; a message will confirm the validation.
In a point of sale
Present a valid identity document (identity card, passport, residence permit, certificates attesting to the filing of an application for international protection, pink paper). Your new prepaid card will be automatically unblocked and you will receive a text message confirming that your card is correctly identified. You must make an initial call to activate the call credit and bonuses.