Épinglé

Travel worry-free and stay connected with Tango! ✈️

Travel worry-free and stay connected with Tango! ✈️
Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +2

Tango tags along on your trip: the smart way to travel with peace of mind and avoid nasty surprises!

Are you going on holiday abroad and want to stay connected? Tango offers you 4 options!

Before you leave, set your roaming budget🌴 :

Traveling in Europe 🇪🇺? No worries, it's included in your Tango Smart subscriptions: calls, text messages and data are valid throughout Europe.

On the other hand, using your mobile subscription unchecked outside Europe can be expensive 💸 , which is why you need to know the detailed rates by country.

In your App, go to the "Data Roaming Control" tab, where you can set your roaming data consumption limit. If your limit is set at €50, when you use data abroad, once your data sessions hit €50, your data will be blocked.

Please note that each month your data limit will be automatically reset to €50.

Important: To ensure that you are not charged for any calls, remember to deactivate your cellular data, including background updates, before arriving at your destination.

Activate the Voyager World option outside Europe ✈️:

If you're travelling outside Europe, it's time to consider taking out the Voyager World option.

This option allows you to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages and use data more than 60 countries outside the European Union for €8 per day (session valid for 24 hours from the moment the roaming option is triggered). See all the terms of the Voyager World option → here

→ Activate the option easily via the "Add an option" tab of the My Tango app.

Advantage: You can activate Voyager World before you leave for a country outside Europe. Once activated, the session will be activated automatically on your arrival, free of charge until then.

This is the ideal time to subscribe to the Voyager World option! Don't forget that once activated, your session lasts 24 hours 🕛!

After that, you'll need to activate a new session so you don't use up the extra bandwidth. In your App, a dedicated counter will be displayed to help you keep track of your usage.

New countries available on Voyager World since 1 July 2024:

Europe: Georgia, Moldova
South America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Uruguay
Asia and Middle East: Bahrain, Palestine, Qatar, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates
Africa: Algeria, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Tunisia

A closer look at the Tango roaming calculator 🧳:

Discover the Tango roaming calculator!
It lets you check the communication rates for the country you want to visit 🏞️🌅.

In the My Tango app, go to the "Data Roaming Control" tab and click on "How much will I spend on my trip" to access the calculator

After clicking on "How much will I spend on my trip?", you will be taken to the roaming calculator. Then type in your destination country, for example China...
You will then get the cost of data traffic in your destination country. For example, for 1MB of mobile data used up in China, with your Tango Smart subscription, you will be charged €9.1463.
Now you can enter the country towards which you want to communicate once you're on holiday, for example Luxembourg...
You will now get the list of rates from your holiday country!
For example, if you go to China and want to send a text message to Luxembourg you will be charged €0.4568/SMS.

Boost your data with Summer Pack 🚀 :

Need extra data for summer, your vacations and your travels?  Enjoy 25GB extra for 2 months for just €3/month.

Activate it quickly from your MyTango app :

Important: You need to have the latest version of our Smart or Infinity subscriptions to activate this offer from the MyTango app. 

Keep your best reads close to you 📖:

Dive into your favourite publications with our Digital Press Service, available wherever you go, even abroad ✈️! As soon as you sign up, you'll receive SMS instructions for quick access to your newspapers and magazines.

In the MyTango app 📱, add the Digital Press option to enjoy national and international publications. Read in French, English, or Italian and download your articles to enjoy offline, perfect for your travels.

Click on "Add an option" in your app to explore regularly enriched content. Don't forget that you can manage your account and change your preferences directly on our partners' portals.

Important: Download your favourites before you leave to ensure continuous reading without depending on an internet connection. For any assistance, please contact our press partners or our customer support team directly.

Download the My Tango app and take control of your subscription! As a traveler, this app will make your life easier. You'll be able to check your consumption and also plan whether it's better for you to take out an option for your journey or not!

This topic has been closed for comments