Épinglé News

You are eligible for the “Connectivity Voucher”

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +2

Have you received a letter from the government telling you that you are eligible for the cost-of-living allowance?

Then your address is eligible for the "Connectivity voucher" and you can get a monthly discount of €10 on your Tango Internet/Landline subscription.

There's no rush, as you have until the end of January to request activation of your voucher and take advantage of it from the first month.

How do I activate my "Connectivity voucher"?

Pop into one of our Tango stores to request activation, taking along the letter you received from the government for faster processing.

• I'm already a Tango Internet/Landline customer. When can I go to the store?

You can activate your connectivity voucher at any time during your subscription. However, please note that the discount cannot be applied retroactively.

Some types of Internet connection are not compatible with the "connectivity voucher". You can find the list here.

• I'm not yet a Tango Internet/Landline customer. What should I do?

Go along to one of our Tango sales outlets with the letter you received from the government to take out a Tango Internet/Landline subscription. Your request will be processed immediately. 

When will the voucher be active and visible on my bill?

• I am already a Tango Internet/Landline customer 

You will receive a text message confirming that it has been activated. The discount will then be applied to the current month and will appear on the following month's bill.

Example for a request received on 25 January: the discount will be applied to the January monthly payment but will be visible on the February bill.

• I’m not yet a Tango Internet/Landline customer 

The discount will be activated once your Internet service has been installed and activated and then applied in the same way as mentioned above.

For more details, visit our web page or the government page.

This topic has been closed for comments