Skip to main content
F.A.Q.

Why connect to tango.lu as an existing customer?

Logging on to the tango.lu website is essential to maximise the benefits and features offered by the service. Here's how logging in can improve your online experience:

1. A personalised experience

Tailored recommendations: By logging in, you benefit from personalised recommendations that specifically meet your needs. Access relevant content and personalise your settings according to your preferences.

Direct access to services: The logged-in menu gives you quick access to the My.Tango.lu portal, your bills and management of your mobile lines, making it easy to navigate and manage your account.

2. Access to exclusive features

Simplified management: Logging in makes it easy to manage your moves and finalize your orders more quickly thanks to direct access to your My Tango account.

3. Easy communication

Simplified interactions: Log in to submit enquiries, track your orders and quickly access customer support, improving your overall customer service experience.

Tracking and support: When you're logged in, you can easily track the progress of your requests and get help instantly, thanks to direct access to support services.

How to log in

Step-by-step guide:

1. Go to the home page: Go to the home page of the tango.lu website.
  2. Click on ‘MyTango’: Click on the ‘MyTango’ connection button.
  3. Enter your login details: Enter your user name (telephone number or account number) and your password.
  4. Validate the connection: Click on ‘Connect’ to access your account.

Troubleshooting:

If you encounter problems logging in:

• Checking login details: Make sure your username and password are correct.
  • Reset password: Use the ‘Forgot password?’ link to reset your password.
  • Contact Customer Service: Call 800 777 77 for further assistance.

In summary, logging on to tango.lu as an existing customer enriches your online experience with increased personalization, exclusive access to features and easier communication. Take full advantage of Tango services in just a few clicks!

This topic has been closed for comments