Tango Fibre M still 150 instead of 300Mbts

Hello, 

The Tango Fibre M still 150 instead of 300 Mbts. Can you kindly have a look? I have already received a relevant mail from Tango. You should have the communication in my file.

Moreover, if you can fix the settings for my telephone line please? It is currently not operational.

Thank you.

Touska il y a 2 ans

Good morning , 

On my side everything is ok on your line.

Could you please check on your side 

Thanks and regards

Afficher l'original

9 commentaires

thank you :-)

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning @kyrsid 

After checking your file I can see that it was a mistake and I apologize for that.

I made the adjustment of 4€.

Thanks and regards

Hello, can you please check my account? I see a charge “Location modem Internet” but I do not rent a modem from you.

thank you.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning , 

On my side everything is ok on your line.

Could you please check on your side 

Thanks and regards

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi @kyrsid ,

it seems that it is a misconfiguration on the FritzFon itself . You have to check the configuration on the telefon .

Best regards,

Hello, for some reason all outgoing calls are rejected. Incoming calls are possible.

I am using the FritzBox Fon application and a normal phone connected through FON 1.

The first one rejects the call, the second one has no signal.

Can you kindly have a look and let me know if I need to do something or you can fix it remotely?

Thank you in advance.

yes they fixed it. thank you for your assistance.

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi @kyrsid ,

there was indeed an issue on the line and it will be fixed by our engineers that are currentely working on it . We will of course inform you about the latest news we get from our engineers regarding your issue.

As for the landline number , it should be fixed by now.

Best regards,

picture attached

Commenter