speed review

Hello,

I have a “fibre M” connection (i.e. 300 Mbs), but when I run a speed test I get 142 download and 100 download. 

Is this normal? 

Kind regards.

Touska il y a 2 ans

Hello, 

After checking your line I can see that you have an old version of Fiber M pack, up to 200mbs.

If you wan to upgrade it, please contact us, or suscribe online :  

Here is the link to access our offers and launch your order from your home in just a few clicks:  https://www.tango.lu/fr/particulier/offres/internet/abonnement/tango-fibre

Step 1. Fill in your address and choose the offer that corresponds to your needs.

Step 2. Click on "Order" to start the online subscription (you will subsequently be able to add the options of your choice, such as TV for example)

You will need to have the following information at hand:

- Tango account number (find it on your bill or else text "ACCOUNT" to 62000)

- Last name/first name of account holder

Take advantage of our web deals available only for subscriptions taken out online on tango.lu!

Best regards 

Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello, 

After checking your line I can see that you have an old version of Fiber M pack, up to 200mbs.

If you wan to upgrade it, please contact us, or suscribe online :  

Here is the link to access our offers and launch your order from your home in just a few clicks:  https://www.tango.lu/fr/particulier/offres/internet/abonnement/tango-fibre

Step 1. Fill in your address and choose the offer that corresponds to your needs.

Step 2. Click on "Order" to start the online subscription (you will subsequently be able to add the options of your choice, such as TV for example)

You will need to have the following information at hand:

- Tango account number (find it on your bill or else text "ACCOUNT" to 62000)

- Last name/first name of account holder

Take advantage of our web deals available only for subscriptions taken out online on tango.lu!

Best regards 

Unless I am mistaken, the price for the “old” and the “new” fibre M is the same?

If the above is correct, why have you not already notified me by email about the change, asking me to *just* confirm the upgrade?

Why do I need to do all this procedure since and waste my time, since you already have all the information?

next question:

for the Fibre L, am I eligible for the 6 months of 15€ a month?

please ignore the questions. I have already delt with it. 

Commenter