Répondu

Slow Download Speeds with Tango Fibre M on Contract Renewal? :(

We used to have 285 MBs download and 142 MBs upload speed with our “old” Tango contract.  We subscribed to a new 2-year Fibre M contract at the end of July, and this was apparently activated on 4th August.

Our download speed is now only about 28 MBs , although the upload speed has remained at 142 MBs.   We have changed nothing at our end of the connection and believe Tango has made a simple mistake in configuration when they activated the new contract?

I spent too much time yesterday online with Tango support, and became very annoyed at the apparent indifference of the staff - I had the impression that they weren’t too concerned, and showed no “urgency” in addressing my reasonable concerns. 

I have no idea when I might expect the service to be fully reinstated. 

icon

Meilleure réponse par Touska 2 September 2021, 09:43

Afficher l'original

8 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning, 

After checking your file I can see that a technical report is ongoing regarding your line.

We will update you asap.

Kind regards

Good morning, 

After checking your file I can see that a technical report is ongoing regarding your line.

We will update you asap.

Kind regards

Thank you! 

I find it very strange that an error like this could have been made in the first place, and then it takes so long to correct it?  Since we were already receiving almost 300 MBs, there shouldn’t have been any reason to change any systems parameters?

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning ,

As seen together by chat, we will update you asap.

Again I apologize 

Kind regards

Good morning ,

As seen together by chat, we will update you asap.

Again I apologize 

Kind regards

Good morning Touska, and we appreciate your update, even though there’s no sign of any improvement yet :(   

We find it quite difficult to understand how such a simple mistake should take so long to resolve, and hope that Tango will be looking at their procedures to ensure errors like this can be avoided in the future. 

But first, we await with growing impatience the restoration of the service that is foreseen in the contract!

Kind regards

Hello again - I’m sorry to say that there still appears to be no indication from Tango if when the 300 MBs service that is contracted will be delivered?

Would it be better to just cancel the contract?  Or do I have to escalate the matter within Tango?

:(

Good morning - I regret to advise you that there still appears to be no resolution to this issue.

Can you please contact me to advise what exactly the problem is, and why it appears to be so difficult to restore?

Thank you

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning, 

As seen today online with my colleague the technical report still ongoing.

Your request is escalated 

Thanks and regards

Commenter