Répondu

No mobile data while on an active phone call

Badge

Tango Mobile data doesn’t work when I am on an active phone call. My VoLTE is turned on, still I am facing this issue since I got tango,

also the 4G reception is quite poor near Neudorf, Luxembourg with signal strength 1 out of 5

icon

Meilleure réponse par Alin 14 October 2021, 15:29

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi @nvyas ,

I’m sorry to hear that you had issues with the VoLTE option . I reconfigured this option on your account and it should be working now.

As of the 4G signal near Neudorf , are you encountering this issue on a specific place or anywhere around/in the city?

Best regards,

Badge

Hi Alin,

I have problem across the city with 4G connectivity, but within Neudorf it is quite bad.

also what are the 5G zones in around Luxembourg City?

Badge

By the way, I verified and I still cannot use Mobile data as soon as I get on a phone call

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hi @nvyas ,

for the moment the zone fully covered by the 5G is at Hamilius . Yet we’re working on the expension of the 5G through the country.

As for the 4G connection within Neudorf a technical rapport has been created in order to find if there are any coverage issues impacting this city.

Regarding the VoLTE issue , have you tryed to reboot the phone since our last conversation?

Best Regards,

I have exactly the same issue. Data is always down when I'm on phone calls. Please help!

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1

Hello @Bia,

Thanks for replying to the post ! 

I have activated the requested option,

Could you please confirm that it is working now ?

Thanks and regards,

Commenter