This is happening for two days. Every title caps at 1.66mbps/480p on a gigabit connection. Troubleshooting done:
- tested on wired, wireless (5g, 2.4g) and another network altogether same issue
- tested on stock TV app, updated app same issue
- TV is philips 55pus7303/12 Android TV, same issue on both old and updated firmware.
- Have nothing activated on the router to force bandwidth cap, QoS is disabled.
- Speedtest.com gives 780mpbs at least
- other services work well in 4k (amazon, youtube, disney)
- Talked with netflix support and they said that there is a blocker from ISP (Tango) that causes low bitrate.
Can you please assist?
Meilleure réponse par Touska
I send you a private message to have more informations about your issue.
According the informations you gave me, if the connection and speed are ok with other devices, I think that the issue comes from your TV provider, or an issue with the app your are using.
I made some checks on my side and it’s ok.
I’m available for any other question.