Répondu

How to stop my service and get the bill

I am NOT in Luxemburg due to work and epidemic reasons in 2020. But I cannot stop the service and have received a lawsuit letter.

A\ I only received the subpoena, but not the bill about the debt. The lawyer said that if I pay off the debt, the case will be cancelled. How could I get the detailed invoice and payment account information through email?

B\ I need to end my service contract. In fact, I stopped using your service in June 2019. How could I ask for it?

Thanks

icon

Meilleure réponse par Steve 14 December 2020, 11:18

Afficher l'original

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning didaii,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our forum.

Whilst checking your file, I noticed your lines were terminated by Tango on November 21st, as no payments were coming in since June.

I have resent you the latest invoice at the email address indicated in your customer account.

On the invoice, you will also find our bank account numbers for the payment.

Kind regards,

Steve

Good morning didaii,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our forum.

Whilst checking your file, I noticed your lines were terminated by Tango on November 21st, as no payments were coming in since June.

I have resent you the latest invoice at the email address indicated in your customer account.

On the invoice, you will also find our bank account numbers for the payment.

Kind regards,

Steve

Morning Steve, Glad to hear from you.

I received the invoice and will pay for it.

Just another question, Has the contract been cancelled? I hope it would not be auto restore after I pay it.

Regards,

didaii

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +5

Good morning didaii,

Thank you for coming back to us.

I confirm your contract was cancelled on November 21st 2020.

Kind regards,

Steve

Commenter