endless phone waiting and no progress after 1 month - more fun at the dentist

Further to my previous post, there has been little progress with case 198709. I was told it was escalated to a “high lever” team as a fault was found somewhere on the line (not my property) and I would be called back last week. Despite selling me a 1TB connection, I still have around 300 after one month of trying to have this fixed.(The upload speed is ok) I did not initiate this upgrade - it was actively sold to me with a 24 months commitment!
Since then, I have spent a lot of time in phone waiting queues. Once (if) I do manage to speak to someone, they are very nice, but nothing has happened since.

I had a second problem with the landline phone (another case number - here I received an update email that I would be called within 24 hours- 24 hours later (no calls received) I receive an email the case is closed.
VERY FRUSTRATING!
If the problem cannot be fixed, SIMPLY INFORM the client - revert to the old contract (and remove the new 24 months commitment so I am free to change when I want. 

My preference would be to simply get the 1TB that I ordered but I am unwilling to spend further weeks and many hours having to chase something I paid for.
At least my last post on the forum led to a call from Tango - perhaps this will work again - emails seem to generate nothing but case numbers without any result.

Lastly, this forum does not work properly, always need to request new password to login and tying tags results in gibberish.

I am losing hope but will give this one more attempt.

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi,

After checking the ongoing technical report I can see that there is a speed issue in your area.

As we have already discussed by telephone I leave a note on your file to explain the situation.

I opened a technical report about landline and I inform IT’s about the issue on the forum.

Again, I want to apologize to you sir.

Have a nice day

Hi,

After checking the ongoing technical report I can see that there is a speed issue in your area.

As we have already discussed by telephone I leave a note on your file to explain the situation.

I opened a technical report about landline and I inform IT’s about the issue on the forum.

Again, I want to apologize to you sir.

Have a nice day

Thank you Touska, your call was very much appreciated. I understand that the issue will be changed early next year and I will then get the 1tb, if not, I understand I will be able to cancel the contract without penalty and chnage provider (as mentioned during our call today).
I am fairly sure this (or a similar issue) was mentioned as the reason I could not have high speed at that time in Bridel and that it required a Tango Hardware change in some cabinet.. Hopefully it iwll be updated soon.
I still hope you will find a solution for my “call clearing” issue during my calls through my fritzbox (using any of the 4 fritzfon phones).
Thanks again, JM

Commenter