Répondu

Internet speed upgrade not done

• Apprenti
  • 3 commentaire(s)

On July 1st 2021, I upgraded contract Tango M from 100 Mb to new offer and new speed of 300 Mb/s

As of today, July 13th, I still have the same basic speed of 100 Mb/s, no upgrade has been done.

Thank you very much

icon

Meilleure réponse par Touska 14 July 2021, 08:26

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning, 

After checking your line I can see that the upgrade speed is done.

Please check the cable between your fritbox and the little fiber box, because it seems that it’s the wrong category.

It should be category 5E minimum.

Thanks and regards 

Thank you very much for your reply,

• From the ONT, a cat 5E cable is used to the distribution box.
  • The violet cable from this distribution box in the basement to our floor (2nd) is a Brand-Rex UM10-HF1 cable rated exceeding the Category 7 performance standards supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, PoE and PoE+ and broadband video transmissions at frequencies as high as 600MHz according to the spec sheet of this cable.
  • All cables used at our floor are Cat 5E cables.

I can, in a private message, email to you pics of the installation (basement and our floor) as well as the spec sheet for the mentioned cable. Just let me know how to email them to you.

Thank you very much for your help

Kind regards, RolH

Niveau d'utilisateur 2
Badge +6

Hello,

I checked your profile and it seems that our technical departement found a solution with your internet speed.

By now your internet should have the right speed.

Kind regards

Hello.

I have the same issue:

90 Mbps speed for Tango Fiber M,

while I do have a Cat8 Veetop Ethernet cable between the FritzBox 7583 and the Fiber black box on the wall.

Why so slow ??

My network card in the laptop is up to 1Gbps.

Thanks in advance !

Hello.

I have the same issue:

90 Mbps speed for Tango Fiber M,

while I do have a Cat8 Veetop Ethernet cable between the FritzBox 7583 and the Fiber black box on the wall.

Why so slow ??

My network card in the laptop is up to 1Gbps.

Thanks in advance !

Hello Adyndre,

I would suggest creating a user in the forum and posting your problem  directly, so a Tango Moderator would see you post. I can´t reply to your post as I´m not with Tango. All I can tell you is that I have now the contracted speed around 300 Mb/s. Did you have the old Fiber M program? I first had also the 100 Mb/s and upgraded to the new Offer 300 Mb/s. I don´t no what Tango did on their side, but after the message by Alain, I got the contracted speed, I have to add, I have a very bad and high BufferBloat result ( rated F ipo a good A) performing different tests, but that could be also due to the router (FritzBox 7530).

Regards

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello @adyendre,

I made a technical report regarding your speed issue.

We will contact you back for the resolution 

Best regards

Commenter