Répondu

Fibre installation scheduled for 18/12; nobody came and nobody called

Hi,
My account number is xxxxxx. I also raised a support [CASE:797933] but haven’t received a reply, so posting here.

My fibre installation was scheduled for 18 December as per email I received on 5 December. Yet here I am on 21-st with no fibre in sight. Also nobody contacted me about rescheduling.

I’d like to understand when installation will happen. It’s imperative for me to get fibre connection asap since I depend on it for work, and unfortunately I’ve already run out of 75GB Day1 connection limit.

icon

Meilleure réponse par Touska 21 December 2020, 15:24

Afficher l'original

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi,

I apologize for the missed appointment.

I check your line and they were an error is the system.

The planning service will call ASAP to schedule the appointment

Best regards 

Thank you.

I can confirm that the installation is now scheduled, but it’s really been a terrible customer experience so far. When signing up I chose 12/12 or 13/12 as installation date; when a confirmation came that installation will happen on 18-th instead, I was disappointed, but not mad. When nothing happened on 18-th, it was truly frustrating. 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello,

Yes, I can see that the appointment is now schedulded.

I understand that this situation is really frustrating. I had 75GB on your mobile SIM card

Best regards 

Hello again,

A technician installed my fibre today and left me a FritzBox. I've now completed setting up using my own router, so I want to return the FritzBox. Please let me know how I can do that.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi,

Thanks to bring the Fritzbox at our Service Center at 18 rue du Puits Romain, Z.A. Bourmicht Bertrange 8070 Bertrange.

Kind regards 

Commenter