Répondu

[CASE:****] Bill issue

Badge

Hello, 

I received an update saying my case [CASE:****] was processed and closed. However, I did not yet receive a refund into my account for the overcharging. 

When will my refund come through?

Thanks,

Shweta

icon

Meilleure réponse par Touska 28 May 2021, 13:11

Afficher l'original

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning,

After checking the file, I can see that the discount will be applied for the next 6 months so no ajustment needed.

Thanks and regards 

Badge

Hi Touska, Thanks for checking. I didn’t see any discount applied to the last bill other than my 5 EUR/ month discount, which I get for being an Amazon employee in luxembourg. Where is the discount supposed to show? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello,

The discount will be visible on the invoice of june, you will receive it in July :)

Badge

Hi Touska, 

No discount showing up in the June bill either. And now there’s an additional charge of EUR9,90 for “Services TV et/ou de presse digitale” which we have never activated?

There’s also supposed to be a 120 EUR credit on my account which was not applied to this bill. 

I really cannot understand what is going on. 

Can you please tell me: 

• When is the discount coming for overcharging and can I please have this money returned to my account 
  • When is my 120 EUR CREDIT going to apply and Can this instead be sent to my account? 
  • What is this new charge of 10 EUR for TV services? 
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good afternoon, 

I will send you a private message with the details of your invoice.

About the service “Services TV et/ou de presse digitale” it’s an option included in your mobile priceplan if you check the details of your invoice you can see that the amount is the same.

Thanks and regards

Commenter