F.A.Q.

Termination

Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Badge +1
  • Community Manager
  • 13 commentaire(s)

Before terminating your subscription...

If your mobile offer no longer suits you, you can easily upgrade your offer according to your needs. If you no longer use your line, you can transfer it to a relative so that they can benefit from it.

Requesting the termination of your subscription

We invite you to contact our subscription termination service directly at 800 77 777. One of our advisors will handle your request. This service is available Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Termination charge

Each case is unique but a charge may apply following your termination request:

• Commitment fees corresponding to the remaining months of commitment
  • Administrative charge related to any termination request
  • Equipment-related charges (telephone, tablet, modem, etc.)

For more information, please consult our list of administrative charges 

9 commentaires

I have made a Cancellation Request for all my Tango Subscriptions under CASE:****. Despite,  I have previously send all the information and returned my Wi-FI router to the Tango Shop near Luxembourg Gare, I am still receiving a note about proof of our departure.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning, 

I have edited the post to protect your personal data .Please check your private messages.

Kind regards 

Good morning, 

I have edited the post to protect your personal data .Please check your private messages.

Kind regards 

Thank you. I am trying to reach to the call center complete the termination of my phone numbers but after pressing english it does not understand and asks “are you still there” 3 times then after waiting  few minutes online the call ends. I am calling  +352 691 77 777 because I have already moved to another country and dont understand why I cannot cancel my GSM contracts altough I asked for it in August. This is a terrible customer service. Also I have been asked several times to upload relocation prooving documents which I did and eventually only my internet account cancelled, but I still see the termination chage (79EUR) on the bill. I am seriously thinking about calling my lawyer in Luxemburg to take care of it, 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hi, 

I can confirm that your lines are now cancelled 

Thanks and regards

Ok, Thank you. When I will see my Bill? I am asking because I need to close my bank accounts after paying this.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Hello, 

The next bill will be generated next month.

Regarding the payment you can do it manually.

Thanks and regards 

hi.. my name is elsad mujic . i moved from luxsemburg

i have a number in tango

my contract has expired

and I want to close it

the contract is until the end of 11 months if not until 14.11.2021.

I wrote to you and they told me to write requests cancellation request specifying the date for 01.12.2021 and they told me Your line is currently not under commitment anymore .

but they told me to send that request

when I can expect your mail to be done

cordially

Elsad Mujkic

hi.. my name is elsad mujic . i moved from luxsemburg

i have a number in tango

my contract has expired

and I want to close it

the contract is until the end of 11 months if not until 14.11.2021.

I wrote to you and they told me to write requests cancellation request specifying the date for 01.12.2021 and they told me Your line is currently not under commitment anymore .

but they told me to send that request

when I can expect your mail to be done and   i want to cancel everything and the app on my phone

cordially

Elsad Mujkic

Badge

Dear Elsad, 

Thank you for your request . 

I can confirm that the termination of your line will enter into effect today.

Kind regards

Diana 

Commenter