Répondu

Customer service?

Badge

Had an appointment this morning for an installation of fibre internet. The date was confirmed in the contract unless Tango contacted us beforehand. Had chatted online yesterday and was told that all would be OK and the installation would take place.

Today, nobody came.

I went on Tango Assistant at lunchtime and they gave me a number. I called that number and they gave me another number. I waited on hold for 20 minutes and they told me someone from the technical service would call me back this afternoon and that it was sure that Tango would come to do the installation either  tomorrow (Saturday) or Monday at the very latest.

It is now five on a Friday afternoon and am guessing that there will be no call today and we will still not have fast internet on Monday and will have to go through the same process to try and get some service (calling, texting, chatrooms and going around in circles).

Am still waiting for a call from the technical service and do not yet have an appointment for Monday (tomorrow is not possible for me). I took the today off work to be at home for the installation — do you provide compensation for this inconvenience?

I would be grateful if you would send me written confirmation by e-mail as to when you will come on Monday and that you ensure the installation is completed then….

icon

Meilleure réponse par Touska 2 November 2020, 09:36

Afficher l'original

1 commentaire

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +6

Good morning,

According the informations on your folder I can see that the technician came on saturday.

My apology for the first missed appointment.

Have a nice day

Regards

Commenter